The Groves Golf & Country Club is a CDD and active adult 55+ HOA Deed Restricted community with 754 homes located just minutes north of Tampa in the growing community of Land O' Lakes.
The Groves Golf and Country Club was included in the Tampa Bay Business Journal's list of top retirement communities.
- Offering variety of home styles which include: Club home, Courtyard, Patio and Estate homes.
- Every home style includes an equity share in the golf course, cable and internet service, lawn maintenance, and access to all amenities.
- Other services may include additional landscape services, exterior painting and roof replacement.
- All our community entrances are gated and video monitored.
- The ballroom in our 15,000 square foot Clubhouse & Civic Center is available for events and can seat up to 180 people. It is great for holding meetings, ceremonies, banquets or other social gatherings.
- Heated salt water swimming pool and hot tub
- Dog Park (separate large and small dog parks)
- Fishing Pier
- Butterfly Garden
- Miles of walking and biking
- Vegetable Garden
- Year round swim exercise classes
- Tennis and Pickle Ball clubs
- Bocce and Shuffleboard Leagues
- Bingo, Line Dancing, Cards, and many more activities are available to The Groves' residents, including the Social Club and Travel Club. Check out all we have to offer.
- Course, open to the public is surrounded by 200 acres of conservation wetlands and is not your typical short course with flat unimaginable holes running parallel to each other.
- Our course was designed by Gary Koch to have all the characteristics of a championship length golf course, but in reduced form: 18 holes, 4019 yards, par 65. Holes range from 105 to 375 yards in length.
- Greens are well-bunkered, and winding fairways flanked by trees and water provide pleasant navigational challenges.
- Our player-friendly course is suited for all golfer skill levels, and can be completed in 3.5 hours.
- Please see our golf course site www.thegrovesgolf.com for more information about our course.
- Practice on our aqua range or full size putting green.
- If looking for something nourishing then stop in at The Groves Grill for a bite to eat before or after your round.
- The Groves Grill is currently closed for renovations and will be re-opening under new management. Stay Tuned!
We Invite you to click on the image below to view a short video overview of our Golf Course and Community
Please check out the other tabs on our website for more information about our community.
~The Groves Golf and Country Club